Sunday, November 9, 2008

Well, here it is! Do I get a drumroll or any other fanfare for getting this up and running? No?? For all my friends who told me I should be blogging, bless you for making me spend so many hours of my day attached to my computer. I don't do that enough anyway. I don't know how to do much yet, but I am slowly and painstakingly attempting to figure this out. How many hours shall I devote to it today?

I'm here now, so I suppose there's no turning back. Or, maybe I'll just click on this little eraser up in the corner and . . .

Blessings!

2 comments:

julia @say you will love me forever said...

Yay! I get to be your first comment. Beware, the blogging world is addicting. My newest favorite is homeschoolmamas.blogspot.com. Also, wepicturethis.com is SO good. It is inspiring me (photography-wise). I have a hard time not saying: smile and look at me. This blog goes way beyond that. LOVE IT.

And, I'm excited to see what you do on your blog. Happy blogging! julia.

julia @say you will love me forever said...

Also, surprise!... I added you to my "tag" list. Go ahead, try to be weirder than me. Betcha can't! julia.